Launch Aerospace - About Us
Launch Aerospace was founded to offer airlines the opportunity to form a meaningful partnership with their parts supplier - encompassing a complete parts supply package; whereby the airline can call on their supplier to meet their every need.
Our core beliefs are: to always offer 100% reliability, strict quality control and attentive customer service.
Launch Aerospace offers:
- A substantial stock inventory stored within our two warehouses
- Unrivaled sourcing capabilities, ensuring guaranteed availability
- A 24 hour AOG service
- Instant dispatch via our contracted courier firm
- The most expeditious delivery times
- Competitively priced parts/components
- Fast and cost efficient repair/overhaul service
- 95 staff over three continents
Since its formation, Launch Aerospace has emerged as an industry leader in the specialist field of aerospace product sourcing and support. Through our success we have built up a substantial stock inventory, capable of meeting global demand.
Representing airlines on a worldwide basis, and with facilities around the globe, Launch aerospace has the technical and commercial experience necessary to meet the exacting needs of today's aerospace industry.
Aircraft we have supplied parts for in the recent past include:
Naturally, all our parts are certified either with an FAA 8130-3 or EASA Form 1. We have a long-serving inspection team dedicated to ensuring strict quality control for every part we supply.
All our staff have worked in the aerospace industry all their working lives, each having come from a variety of aeronautical engineering and parts supply backgrounds.
Our Key Staff have many years of experience in the aircraft parts supply sector, both as a managers at other large component suppliers and in the heading up of Launch Aerospace.
Our unique and varied experiences of the aerospace industry collectively equip us with an implicit understanding of an airline's top priorities.
Our products are put through an intense inspection process to ensure our customers receive only the finest parts that we can possibly provide. Strict quality control standards and practices are utilised to comply with national and international quality standards.
All our products comply with the latest aerospace industry standards, accompanied by either an FAA Form 8130-3 and/or EASA Form 1 release certification.
Self Quality Audit
- We provide copies of all current approvals related to the manufacture and/or distribution of the parts
- We supply Approvals from FAA, JAA, CAA, ISO, CAAC, DCA and manufacturer’s distributor
- We have a Quality System described in our Quality Assurance Manual
- We have a documented system for control of suppliers
- We have a system to control unacceptable material
- We have an internal audit program
- We have adequate space and appropriate shelves in office and warehouse
- We supply test reports for raw materials
- We supply Certificates of Conformity
- All items are traceable to distributors / suppliers / OEM / 145 facilities / 1290 Operators / 121 Operators
- Our traced documents are kept for 10 years
- The shelf life of consumables and rotables is monitored physically and electronically
- Customers are notified of recall items via fax, email and telephone